Our first meeting will be a casual virtual chat to get to know each other, understand experience levels with Slack, earn some swag, and talk about group expectations!
This event is open to Slack users of all levels and folks who have no experience at all! We are a safe space for curiosity and questions, and our goal is open, honest and supportive communication.
Bring your coffee, lunch, or snacks, and let’s chat Slack!
- Welcome & Introductions
- Open Discussion on the following questions:
- What would you like to get out of this chapter?
- What features or topics would you like to hear more about?
- What are your current challenges with Slack?
- What are some good times to meet?
- Slack Quiz Game
- Closing Remarks & Next Event!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.