It’s a new day for work
The world of work is at an inflection point.
Slack City Tour ASEAN series is back again and it is returning in a bigger and different format with an encore to bring across our latest productivity messaging to our Slack audiences across the markets.
The economic outlook is uncertain, and companies are having to do more with less. We’re all experiencing the effects now. We are working differently.
Join us for this encore on Wednesday, 26 April at 11:00 am SGT as we discuss what the future of work looks like for businesses across the Southeast Asia region and build a stronger future with a new approach to unlock productivity at work.
- SPH Media, George Irwin, Director of Engineering
- Jiva, Nav Pawera, Head of Design
- Stewart Gray, Agile Coach, Trust Bank
- San Wai Oo, Chief Technology Officer, ShopBack
- Chrystiadi Harris, Head of Engineering, Tokopedia
- Hans Sebastian, Head of Engineering & Co-founder, JULO
Audience: Everyone is welcome inclusive of free and paid Slack users & customers