Brian Riggsbee is a director of technical program management, primarily working with product teams. He joined Slack in 2016 and helped launch Enterprise Grid as one of his first initiatives. In the past six years, Brian has created programs ranging from large-scale feature portfolios and org-wide processes to quarterly planning frameworks and agile methodologies. His impact can be felt across various product teams, including Enterprise, Expansion, Customer Acquisition, Network and, most-recently, Developer Platform. Prior to Slack, Brian worked at Apple in program management and for numerous video game companies as a producer and game designer.
Brian lives in San Francisco with his wife and baby boy. He enjoys exploring the city, watching Warriors games, drawing, gaming and eating massive quantities of Italian food. In his spare time, he self-publishes retro gaming books.
Would you like to hear more about Brian’s day-to-day in Slack? Or learn more about his hobbies? Brian is here to answer your questions!
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything
How it will work
- If you aren't already in the community workspace, you'll need to join us in Slack (check your registration email for access).
- Once you're in the workspace, join #slack-ama.
- Click on the blue lightning bolt in the message composer. It's on the left of the input box.
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question.
- Your question will post into the AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread.
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in the Slack platform. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.