Join us for an AMA with Christina Janzer and Mike Massimi from Research and Analytics at Slack!
Christina leads global research and product analytics, providing insights about people and work in order to inform overall product, marketing and sales efforts. Prior to Slack, Christina founded the User Research team at Facebook after helping to grow the Customer Support team.
Mike is a senior principal researcher at Slack, where he uses social science methods like interviews, surveys and observation in order to better understand the world of knowledge workers. His Ph.D. is in computer science from the University of Toronto, where he focused on human-computer interaction.
Do you have questions about how the Research and Analytics team works at Slack? Perhaps you’ve wondered about what tools it uses? Or how its research helps define the product roadmap?
Christina and Mike are here to answer your questions!
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything
How it will work
- If you aren't already in the community workspace, you'll need to join us in Slack (check your registration email for access).
- Once you're in the workspace, join #slack-ama.
- Click on the blue lightning bolt in the message composer. It's on the left of the input box.
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question.
- Your question will post into the AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread.
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in the Slack platform. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.