Join Mary Warnock, Slack's Vice President, Employee Success Business Partner, for the next Slack Community AMA. Mary is excited to answer your questions about employee engagement, talent strategies, career development and more. Learn more about her by clicking "See bio" below.
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything
How it will work
- This event takes place entirely in the Slack Community workspace, and does not have a virtual video component.
- Join the Community workspace (check your registration email for access).
- Once you're in the workspace, visit the #slack-ama channel
- Click on the blue lightning bolt in the message composer. It's on the bottom left of the input box on top of the plus sign.
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question to the queue.
- Your question will be reviewed and then posted into the public AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread via text, video or audio clip. You can reply in thread, too!
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in the Slack platform. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.