Join Steve Gill and Calvin Cheng as they discuss the next generation platform! Steve heads up developer relations engineering at Slack. Previously he worked at Adobe, where he helped develop the open-source program. In his spare time, he enjoys playing hockey, doing some woodworking, and skiing. Calvin is on the product team at Slack focusing specifically on Platform. He previously held roles outside of Slack as a sales engineer and software engineer. He spends his free time with his family, including his Keeshond dog, Penny. Steve and Calvin are excited to be here helping answer your questions.
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything
How it will work
- This event takes place entirely in a Slack workspace, and does not have a virtual video component.
- If you aren't already in the community workspace, you'll need to join us in Slack (check your registration email for access).
- Once you're in the workspace, visit #slack-ama.
- Click on the blue lightning bolt in the message composer. It's on the left of the input box on top of the plus sign.
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question.
- Your question will be reviewed and then posted into the AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread via text, in in a video or audio clip. You can reply in thread, too!
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in the Slack platform. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.