Paige has been at Slack for over 3 years, wherein she has been in a variety of roles, including one of the founding members of the Demo Engineering team, to Platform Product Manager, and now Senior Product Manager. With a background in engineering and computer science, Paige brings with her a wealth of technical expertise.
Do you have a question about Product Management in Slack? Perhaps you're interested in what Paige's day to day looks like, or the skills a used to navigate the complex world of Product Management?
Paige is here to answer your questions!
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything
How it will work
- If you aren't already in the community workspace, you'll need to join us in Slack (check your RSVP confirmation email for the link!).
- Once you're in the workspace, join #slack-ama.
- Click on the blue lightning bolt in the message composer. It's on the left of the input box.
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question.
- Your question will post into the AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread.
About the Slack Community HQ Chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in the Slack platform. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organisers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.