Salman is the Product Director for the App Distribution team at Slack, where he and his team focuses on helping app developers build successful businesses on top of the Slack Platform. He’s been exclusively working on the Platform team at Slack for the last 4.5 years, and is based out of San Francisco, California - though his professional career has spanned SF, Washington DC, Egypt, and Pakistan.
In his spare time Salman enjoys playing music, riding bikes, listening to audio books while exploring the city, and pandering to every need of his cat, Mr Cat.
Interested in learning more about the App Distribution team? Perhaps you're curious about what changes Salman has seen during his tenure in Slack? Or maybe you'd like to see a photo of Mr. Cat himself?
Salman is here to answer your questions!
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything
How it will work
- If you aren't already in the community workspace, you'll need to join us in Slack (check your RSVP confirmation email for the link!).
- Once you're in the workspace, join #slack-ama.
- Click on the blue lightning bolt in the message composer. It's on the left of the input box.
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question.
- Your question will post into the AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread.
About the Slack Platform Community Global Chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in the Slack platform. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organisers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.