Sheela Subramanian is vice president and co-founder of Future Forum. She holds 20 years of experience building high-growth global teams across Google, Slack and startup organizations. As a champion for workplace equity, her work is cited in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company and other publications. She is also co-author of How the Future Works: Leading Flexible Teams to Do the Best Work of Their Lives. Sheela earned her B.A. from Stanford University and MBA from Harvard Business School and is the mother to two magical daughters.
Future Forum is a consortium focused on building a way of working that is flexible, inclusive and connected. It enables leaders to reimagine work through data and dialogue to create a people-centric and digital-first future of work.
Would you like to hear more about Sheela’s insights into the future of work? Perhaps you’re curious about Future Forum’s findings? Sheela is here to answer your questions!
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything
How it will work
- If you aren't already in the community workspace, you'll need to join us in Slack (check your registration email for access).
- Once you're in the workspace, join #slack-ama.
- Click on the blue lightning bolt in the message composer. It's on the left of the input box.
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question.
- Your question will post into the AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread.
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in the Slack platform. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.