Have you ever wondered how Slack’s sales team uses Slack to drive efficiencies and close deals fast? How about how Slack Sales Elevate enables Slack’s sales team to save time and find information quickly in order to make better decisions? Well, you’re in the right spot!
In the final Community AMA of the calendar year, we welcome Michelle Hess, Sr. Large Enterprise Account Executive–Comms & Media at Slack, along with Gabe Kalal, Product Manager for Slack’s line of business solutions, starting with Slack Sales Elevate.
Whether you’re a seller who’s curious how to leverage Slack to drive productivity, you’re someone who works closely with the sales team in your organization, or you’re interested in learning more about Slack Sales Elevate, this AMA is for you. Michelle and Gabe are looking forward to answering your questions! (Disclaimer: You may leave this AMA feeling inspired to close your next deal on Slack 😉.)
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything.
How it will work
- This event takes place entirely in the Slack Community workspace, and does not have a virtual video component.
- Join the Community workspace (check your registration email for access).
- Once you're in the workspace, visit the #slack-ama channel
- Go to the bookmarks bar and select "Workflows" (or closer to the event, view the post in-channel for a link to the workflow)
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question to the queue.
- Your question will be reviewed and then if approved, posted into the public AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread. You can reply in-thread, too!
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in Slack. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.