Meet Jace and Francis from Slack's social media team as they answer your questions on what it takes to bring Slack's online presence to life. Learn how the team delivers experiences that are engaging, inclusive and human through social media content, strategic initiatives, brand awareness and more. Francis and Jace can't wait to meet you and will be delighted to answer your questions!
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything.
How it will work
- This event takes place entirely in the Slack Community workspace, and does not have a virtual video component.
- Join the Community workspace (check your registration email for access).
- Once you're in the workspace, visit the #slack-ama channel
- Go to the bookmarks bar and select "Workflows" (or closer to the event, view the post in-channel for a link to the workflow)
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question to the queue.
- Your question will be reviewed and then if approved, posted into the public AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread. You can reply in-thread, too!
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in Slack. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.