👋 Hey there, Slack Community! And welcome to our new friends from Trailblazers! 🎉
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate Slack officially being part of Salesforce than to invite both communities into Slack for an in-channel discussion and exclusive AMA with the chief product officer of Slack, Tamar Yehoshua.
Here’s how it will work. First, register for and tune in to Success from Anywhere: Your Digital HQ on Tuesday, August 17 at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET/6 BST. You’ll hear how the world’s #1 CRM and the leading platform for digital-first work are coming together to create your digital HQ for success from anywhere. (We’ve seen a preview, and it’s pretty cool stuff! 🤩)
During the broadcast, you’ll connect with other members of the Slack Community and Trailblazers directly in the Slack Community workspace. Share your thoughts, ideas and feedback in #discuss-success-from-anywhere.
After the broadcast, head over to #slack-ama for an exciting session with Slack’s chief product officer, Tamar Yehoshua, as she answers the community’s most pressing questions in real time, right inside Slack. Be sure to submit your questions for Tamar in advance using the AMA workflow.
See you in channel!
How to join our workspace and ask questions for the AMA:
- Register for this event to get a reminder on the day of the broadcast.
- If you aren't already in the community workspace, you'll need to join us in Slack (check your RSVP confirmation email for the link!).
- Once you're in the workspace, join #slack-ama and #discuss-success-from-anywhere.
- Click on the blue lightning bolt in the message composer. It's on the left of the input box.
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question.
- Your question will post into the AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread.
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in Slack. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.