Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything session with the Slack Certification team!
Whether you're building Slack experiences at your company, consulting on Slack implementations or developing Slack apps, more careers than ever are built using Slack. The Slack Certified program helps you build the knowledge, skills and mindset to be successful in:
- Tailoring Slack's features and settings for your organization
- Building apps and experiences on Slack's Platform
- Guiding organizations to use Slack more productively
This is your opportunity to ask the team anything—whether it's about the roadmap to certification, announcements from Frontiers, or even what it's like to work at Slack. Register now to get access to the workspace and the AMA channel.
Check out Slack Certified!
How it will work
- If you aren't already in the community workspace, you'll need to join us in Slack (check your RSVP confirmation email for the link!).
- Once you're in the workspace, join #slack-ama.
- Click on the blue lightning bolt in the message composer. It's on the left of the input box.
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question.
- Your question will post into the AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread.
About the Slack Platform Community Global Chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in the Slack Platform. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you feel uncomfortable or notice that someone else might be uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.