Join Nate, Melissa and Maya from the Slack canvas team as they give you a behind-the-scenes look at how Slack canvas came to be and how you can make the best use of this new feature. If you're looking to dive deeper into what Slack canvas can do, or if you have general questions about what it's like to develop and launch new products at Slack, this AMA is for you! Nate, Melissa and Maya will be delighted to answer your questions.
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything
How it will work
- This event takes place entirely in the Slack Community workspace, and does not have a virtual video component.
- Join the Community workspace (check your registration email for access).
- Once you're in the workspace, visit the #slack-ama channel
- Go to the bookmarks bar and select "Workflows"
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question to the queue.
- Your question will be reviewed and then posted into the public AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread via text, video or audio clip. You can reply in thread, too!
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in Slack. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.