Meet Merwan, Erin and Divya from Slack's Workflow Builder team at the next Community AMA! Learn more about Workflow Builder and how it can drive productivity for your team. Plus, discover the next generation of Workflow Builder, which has started rolling out. No matter your skill level, Workflow Builder can enable you to automate processes and manage tasks, no coding required. Merwan, Erin and Divya are delighted to answer your questions.
Join us in the Slack workspace for an ask-me-anything
How it will work
- This event takes place entirely in the Slack Community workspace, and does not have a virtual video component.
- Join the Community workspace (check your registration email for access).
- Once you're in the workspace, visit the #slack-ama channel
- Go to the bookmarks bar and select "Workflows"
- Select the "Ask AMA question" workflow. This will open a dialog box where you can add your question to the queue. (Note: the workflow for this event will open approximately 24hrs before start time)
- Your question will be reviewed and then posted into the public AMA channel.
- The team will answer the question in the thread via text, video or audio clip. You can reply in thread, too!
About the Slack Community HQ chapter
This community is open to people from any industry and background who have an interest in Slack. We can't wait to meet you!
All attendees are expected to behave respectfully and appropriately, including during casual conversations. By attending or joining the workspace, you agree to follow these expectations. If you or anyone you notice feel uncomfortable, please reach out to the organizers. Please review the Code of Conduct before the event.